Tigo was founded in Silicon Valley in 2007 to accelerate the adoption of solar energy, and its global team supports customers whose systems reliably produce gigawatt hours of safe solar energy on seven continents. Today Tigo Energy is the worldwide leader in Flex MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics), which designs innovative solar power conversion and storage products that provide customers with more choice and flexibility. The Tigo TS4 platform increases solar production, decreases operating costs, and enhances safety. When combined with the Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) platform, it delivers module, system, and fleet-level insights to maximize solar performance and minimize operating costs.
Tigo TS4-A-O optimizer
The Tigo TS4-A-O optimizer improves production, safety, and intelligence in new designs and existing PV systems. Patented technology delivers top performance and high efficiency for a faster ROI. Easy installation and long-term reliability reduce system downtime and truck tolls, while Tigo’s Energy Intelligence platform enables quicker on-site commissioning and comprehensive remote monitoring.
Monitoring, rapid shutdown, and remote troubleshooting are possible with additional CCA kits (TAP and CCA). To be bought separately.
- Quick installation - Snap to standard PV module frame or mounting rack
- Works with any system-fully compatible with thousands of different inverter models from more than 50 inverter brands.
- Module-level monitoring allows full visibility into modules and system-level production
- Intelligent Optimization- Optimizes only when needed
- Rapid shutdown- a UL/NEC certified component for photovoltaic rapid shutdown system (PVRSS) worldwide
- IP68 protection rating
- 25-year warranty
- Allows Maximum current up to 15A and Maximum Power up to 700W
Tigo’s Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) Kit comprises a Data logger, Tigo Access Point (TAP) and power supply. It is a compact, powerful data logging and communications gateway that powers the monitoring and safety capabilities of Tigo TS4 module-level power electronics (MLPE). CCA Kit options provide all the components needed for communicating between inverters, TAPs, TS4s, and the Tigo Energy Intelligence platform.
- Collects data from up to 900 TS4s via up to seven TAPs
- Connects to wired and wireless networks
- Includes a multifunction LED status indicator
- Configured and commissioned with the Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) app
- Monitors 3rd-party devices via Modbus
- Collects data from up to 300 TS4s
- Wireless mesh communication
- Scalable architecture
- Mounts easily on module frames without tools
- Outlet and DIN rail power-supply option
- Compact, DIN rail design, IP67, NEMA 4 rated enclosure
The Tigo Access Point (TAP) improves the data management of your solar array by wirelessly communicating with Tigo smart modules and retrofit devices. TAP also greatly improves safety with module-level deactivation. When paired with a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA), the TAP provides unparalleled visibility into your solar installation.
Recommended Cable type is RS485. To be used in conjunction with TS4 Optimizer and CCA device (bought separately).
- Wireless communication with Tigo TS4 devices
- Provide grid status to TS4 MLPE for rapid shutdown UL compliance
- Connects to Tigo Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) via RS485 cable
- Easy installation on the module frame without tools
- Use the Tigo EI App on a mobile device for quick startup
- Enables wireless module-level monitoring
- Enables wireless module-level rapid shutdown
- Connects to up to 300 TS4 units